What you will need
- Plascon Cashmere Ice Land, Cashmere Splashing Pond and White for the wall and chairs
- Tape measure
- Masking tape
- Hamilton’s paint roller and paintbrush
- Electric drill and screws
Get the décor effect
- Measure a horizontal dado line halfway up the wall using the tape measure and chalk, then divide the upper wall vertically in half. Mask out the separate areas using the tape.
- Paint below the dado line with the white paint and the top quarters in the two shades of blue.
- Paint the primed wooden chair backs in each of the blue shades, and use the white paint on the seats and legs.
- Using the drill and screws, secure the chairs to the wall so that the top of each seat lines up with the dado line.
- Adorn the chairs with books or ornaments of your choosing.